Add NHLBot to your server:
Invite NHLBot - Use this link to add the bot to your server.
- Use the link above to invite the bot to your server. Make sure you do not change the permissions of the bot.
?subscribe [team]to create game day channels for your team(s).
[team]is the 3 letter code for the team (same as the ones that are displayed on the tv scores)
?subscribe helpto get the list of codes.
Game Day Channels
- Automatically generate channels for individual games
- Give warnings before the game starts (60/30/10 minutes before).
- Display messages for when goals are scored.
- Display summaries of games.
- Special messages for when canucks score.
subscribe [team]Subscribes you or your guild to the team specified by
[team]is the 3 letter code representing the team you want to subscribe to. This must be done by an user with admin priveledges on the server/guild.
unsubscribe [team]Unsubscribes you or your guild from a team.
scheduleReplies with information about recent and upcoming games.
aboutDisplays information about bot/author.
helpDisplay list of commands.
In ‘Game Day Channels’ only
scoreDisplays score of that game.
goalsDisplays goals of that game.
Support / Contact Me
Permissions for NHLBot
- Manage Channels
- Read Messages
- Embed Links
- Read Message History
- Send Messages
- Manage Messages
- Attach Files
- Add Reactions